This group focuses on building relationships between the congregation and staff and the district superintendent. This group meets at least four times per year, and does many of the following:
- Confer regularly with the pastor about personnel conditions affecting the church.
- Help the pastor and staff set job priorities.
- Recommend staff positions to the Church Council and approve job descriptions.
- Advise the bishop and the cabinet regarding appointment issues.
- Provide annual evaluations for the pastor and staff.
- Recommend to the Charge Conference candidates for ordained ministry.
- Recommends to Charge Conference clergy compensation.
Chair: Linda Shifflett
Lay Leader: Linda Sapp
Lay Representative to Annual Conference: Bob Tibbs
Member: Doris McGinnis